Wednesday, December 17, 2008

We are here!!










Travel went ok- Giorgia did great with lots of sleeps. Adrian and I didn't get much sleep relly and by the time we got here he had had it and was very upset wanting to go back home again. But he soon came around after checking out the heated indoor pool, the snow, his bike here, the treats and our cool as toilet that has got loads of features (Iwill have to take a photo off it) Giorgia thought it was day time at night, but I managed to drag her out until 6am. She's back asleep now and my nana is very proud of her good baby:)
It's nice to catch up with some friends already and to have my family around us. My sister got us breakfast from the bakery at 6am. Yum. Oh, I realised that I didn'd miss snow that much after all. Adrian loves it though and had a snow fight with me and loves riding his bike here which Santa thought he could to with. Friends have dropped off so much for Giorgia. She's got a complete nursery here. And another friend dropped off lots of toys and art stuff for Adrian which he loves! Well, here are a few airport photos (at the top). We're off to the supermarket in the afternoon and I'll have a play with the horses. Catch you all soon. Oh, we do miss NZ and all of you...

No comments: