Sunday, December 28, 2008

Giorgia's Christening

Giorgia's Christening was most beautiful and perfect just like her! We had a great day with family and friends. The ceremony was very nice and our lunch great. Instead of dessert at the restaurant, we opted for cake at home. There were 7, which is one thing my family is good at! Baking and eating cake. Giorgia did so very well all day and everybody had a great time! I will load photos next week, as my Dad's computer can't take my memory card.

Yes, we are at my Dad's place now. He lives in his castle in the Bavarian Forest and it is beautiful here. The castle has been purchased by my Great-grandfather and passed down to my father. It was built around 1200 and mainly used as a border patrol. It's more like a fortress and sits on top of a mountain surrounded by 2 rivers at the bottom. The website is: www.schloss-fuersteneck.de He retired here a few years ago with his wife and loves keeping busy. The restaurant has always been leased and he also has got a few apartments here rented to his friends and family. Always nice catching up with friends and famliy here:) And not busy ever and relaxed!
Today we went to the snow and had fun on the sleighs. Again, I will put up photos later. Adrian just loved it and couldn't stop going down faster and more daring each time. It is so funny to see how very similar he looks and is to my Dad. Now he's gone swimming with my sister Sabine.
Ok, that's us for now. Hope you're all keeping well...

No comments: