Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve.

Sunset outside our bedroom window. Yes, my mum has got a round pen and paddocks in her garden:)
Lounge

Happy Adrian!!


After Adrian's tantrums that lastet the whole day had passed, everybody had been to church or the cemetery, we met back at the house (my mum and stepdad, my sister Christina, my nana, aunty me and the kids). We had a traditional fish dinner.
Adrian was very patient waiting to open the presents after dinner. And he was so spoiled and of course knows that there is more to come once my sister Conny gets back, we are going to my Dads and also once we are back in NZ at home and with his Dad! That's the good luck of broken up families- lots of presents at different times.
Oh, we also did the rounds in the afternoon and giving presents to the many people that live around this complex of my stepdads. There are 9 appartments people are renting and they all got presents from us! It was nice to give to strangers this year, as most of them I hadn't met. I hope you all had a nice day.
Today was my nana (Oma)s Birthday and we had lunch brought to us here which was nicer than going out with the kids. Smoking is still allowed in restaurants here and it's hard to handle at times.
And tomorrow is Giorgia's big day! The church was stuffed full of around 300 people yesterday- we are not expecting numbers like that, but you never know who will come and have a nosy. Lucky she's a Hope, so most people will not expect her to have anything to do with the mighty Schächs here:)



No comments: