Friday, December 19, 2008

I hate Yetlag!

Adrian, my Mum and Christina at a food stall.


Munich shops.


The play.



The biggest Christmas Tree Adrian has ever seen!





Adrian and his Oma in the pool.


Today was the first day I was actually "here". Jetlag hit Giorgia hard and it took the first two nights to convince her to sleep. Last night was better, also we all had a snack at 4am but managed to go back to sleep again. The last couple of days were spent organising the christening details, visiting more friends and family, and today I got to have 2 horse rides. Hard after not having done any proper riding in a while, but all good. We'll take photos next time...
We went to my most favourite town today- Munich! The Christmas market is on which is so beautiful and it was nice being able to see things from the touristy kind of eye. Adrian loved it there and enjoyed looking at the different stalls and the decorations and food they sold. He enjoyes the finer things in life and checking them out very carefully and thoroughly. I did some clothes shopping, but ran out of time. It's so nice to be at a place I am familiar with and enjoy so much. Munich is special, and so are the people that live there. Unique, warm and friendly. I have missed it and will have to continue to do so I guess. We also went to see my sister Christina's new appartment which is very nice and in a building from 1920 something.
Adrian has finally cought up with my sister Conny's step-son Tim and they went to his house now to check out his toys. This morning we had the mopst beautiful snow coming down for around half an hour- so so nice. But unfortunately it is just too warm (4°C) and has turned into rain fairly quickly.

No comments: